When your mind is clustered with all kinds of thoughts, and it’s busy thinking various thoughts, you are not able to concentrate and perform your deeds properly.
But by meditating you can ensure concentration, which will in turn ensure a brighter future, and you’ll always walk the right path.
As I’ve told you earlier today about the Patanjali’s yoga, dhyan is one of the main steps among the eight steps. Now, that doesn’t mean that the steps did not exist before Patanjali, but by Patanjali they are explained in a very systematic manner for people to easily understand. Importance is given to dhyan in the Patanjali bookfull because when a person is meditating, he can feel the light emitting from within himself and feel the essence of God within himself.
Because when a person starts feeling the light within himself, we will start to realize, that this light is present within everyone around him. He will understand, that this light is present within everyone. Everyone might have their own though processes. Their own characters and their own ways of performing an action, but this light is the same in everyone.
Watch full satsang: When and how true knowledge awakes?
• The main goal of Yagya is the attainment of peace, harmony and prosperity all around.
• A soul can never be bad. Atma, a soul that is within us, is joy and tranquillity by nature. It is a part of God, and therefore it can’t be evil by its nature. Every person has his or her karma, which can be good or bad.
• The same way, in any sphere of your life, if you come across something negative, it’s a signal for your that you need to work on it. The negative does not exist actually, everything you consider negative only promotes your improvement.
• Worldly love and divine love. What is the difference between them? Worldly love is when a person loves somebody and wants something back from him or her. It is also a sort of love, but there is a strong desire to get something. But if a love is really high and pure, God himself will be present. Even if a man loves a woman, a friend loves a friend, a mother loves her children, children love their parents.
• When a person knows how to listen not only to speak but to listen with care and attention, then such a person will definitely get Knowledge awakened within him. And Satsang is a very good opportunity for you — everyone of you is listening now.
Thanks for the great post