The foundation of any relationship should be spirituality, and both the sides should consider this because if it’s accepted that way, the relationship is going to be a 100% long and happy one.
Another fragment from satsang:
• What is Most Important When Looking for a Partner and Building a Family?
Whole santsang: The basic fundaments of any relationships /watch/
The following themes were touched on during the satsang:
• A person can not choose in which family he wants to be born. Karma (the sum of all his actions: thoughts, words, and deeds) predetermines one’s birth and family.
• What are Sanskaras and how are they formed. What sanskars a person brings from the past, and how other sanskars are formed.
• How to create a close-knit family? What is the main foundation for a good relationship, and what determines, whether they will be long-term or temporary.
• Parenting. Why are relationships between parents important for children? Why is it necessary to monitor children’s surroundings outside the house? The role of mother and father in a family.
• What part do religion and spirituality play in a family?
← BackNext →