• A person can not choose in which family he wants to be born. Karma (the sum of all his actions: thoughts, words, and deeds) predetermines one’s birth and family.
• What are Sanskaras and how are they formed. What sanskars a person brings from the past, and how other sanskars are formed.
• How to create a close-knit family? What is the main foundation for a good relationship, and what determines, whether they will be long-term or temporary?
• Parenting. Why are relationships between parents important for children? Why is it necessary to monitor children’s surroundings outside the house? The role of mother and father in a family.
• What part do religion and spirituality play in a family?
Fragments from satsang:
• The basic foundation of any relationships.
• What is most important when looking for a partner?
← BackNext →