Themes covered in Satsang:
• Why Some People are More Successful than Others.
• Two Forces of the Universe.
• One Habit that Can Change Your Life.
• Two Types of Friendship.
• The Difference Between the Power of God and the Power of Karma.
• Two Easy Tips to Change Your Life for the Better.
Karma (all thoughts, words, and deeds) that a person commits in this life becomes his future. In this life, a person receives the result of his actions (karma), committed not only in this life but also in the previous ones.
What does a given karma bad? It gives various torments, complexities, circumstances causing a person feelling bad. A good karma, on the contrary, gives everything that brings a person prosperity, and then his inner state and external circumstances of life are both good.
Speech translation. Satsang on 17/06/2017 for International Yoga Day.
The main goal of Yagya is the attainment of peace, harmony and prosperity all around.
The same way, in any sphere of your life, if you come across something negative, it’s a signal for your that you need to work on it. The negative does not exist actually, everything you consider negative only promotes your improvement.
Worldly love and divine love. What is the difference between them? Worldly love is when a person loves somebody and wants something back from him or her. It is also a sort of love, but there is a strong desire to get something. But if a love is really high and pure, God himself will be present. Even if a man loves a woman, a friend loves a friend, a mother loves her children, children love their parents.
A soul can never be bad. Atma, a soul that is within us, is joy and tranquility by nature. It is a part of God, and therefore it can’t be evil by its nature. Every person has his or her karma, which can be good or bad.
When a person knows how to listen not only to speak, but to listen with care and attention, then such a person will definitely get Knowledge awakened within him. And Satsang is a very good opportunity for you — everyone of you is listening now.
Wacht fragment from satsang: What state of mind is needed to make the right choice?
The importance of faith and the importance of choosing a spiritual path.
Faith is when a person completely believes someone. He may believe in God. If one does not believe in God, then he may believe in someone else (or someone else), that’s for sure. A person’s life cannot be complete without faith. All this gives a person a great power for his life to live well, to work and to improve himself. And in all the aspects of life, it always gives us inner strength.
Fragment from satsang: The importance of faith and the importance of choosing a spiritual path.
When is really possible to have the spiritual progress?
True spiritual progress is when a person in life has both a material side and a spiritual side in order, i.e. a person is internally and externally strong. He has the spiritual strength, feels inner calmness and joy, and in his worldly life everything is all right, too: he is successful in a material world, lives well, makes his work right and beautiful.
This requires a calm mind and a love without attachments. Only then a real spiritual progress is possible.
How to understand, that love is pure or with attachments, and how to reveal it?
• Love without attachments – unconditional love.
• What kind of yoga to choose? Bhakti, Gyan or Karma?
• What promotes the development of unconditional love. Why thoughts like “I do, I help” are harmful?
Many spiritual traditions and religions have periods of fasting and festivals. Since ancient times people have used these periods for their spiritual practice and fasted with the purpose of their spiritual growth and even the gain of material well-being.
In Sanatana dharma, Navratri is connected to the names of Lord Rama and Ravana. Rama is the embodiment of positivity, while Ravana – the manifestation of the negative energy. Lord Rama had to go through many struggles, but in the end, he gained a victory. The same happens in our life; in the end, positivity always wins.
• A person can not choose in which family he wants to be born. Karma (the sum of all his actions: thoughts, words, and deeds) predetermines one’s birth and family.
• What are Sanskaras and how are they formed. What sanskars a person brings from the past, and how other sanskars are formed.
• How to create a close-knit family? What is the main foundation for a good relationship, and what determines, whether they will be long-term or temporary?
• Parenting. Why are relationships between parents important for children? Why is it necessary to monitor children’s surroundings outside the house? The role of mother and father in a family.
• What part do religion and spirituality play in a family?
Fragments from satsang:
• The basic foundation of any relationships.
• What is most important when looking for a partner?
WHEN A PERSON STARTS TO MAKE MISTAKES?…
Progress in life is always good. It is always great when a person grows, learns and achieves something. By adding the following little, yet important thing in our life, we can make it more beautiful: we should always remember God, and never forget about our soul, our true nature. A person starts to make mistakes when he forgets about God, the power that always resides within him.
Yoga is mostly called exercise, asana. But physical exercise is only part of yoga. Literally, the word “yoga” is translated as “connection”. When the soul is born in the human body, its main goal is to know itself. The soul is a part of God within each person. Yoga in its broadest sense is the union of the individual soul with God, the knowledge of God in one’s soul.
WHERE DOES GOD RESIDE?
There are many spiritual practices to realize God. Realization is the process through which a person grows spiritually. Gradually, through these practices, a person starts to unfold true knowledge and God within him. God is everywhere, in every particle, and resides within us. Finally, a person understands that God was always with him. He is present in every breath and heartbeat.
FRAGMENTS FROM SATSANG:
• Human being is the most beautiful thing that has been created by God. How do changes start?
• What action can be called Yoga?
• Karma is different, but the soul, the particle of God within us, is the same in all of us. That is why when we love, we love the soul.